- Practitioner-Patient Internet Policy
- Internet-Online Internet Policy
- Copyright Policy
- Customer Policy
- Vendor Policy
It is the policy of Metagenics, Inc. to respect your privacy, and the privacy of all visitors to our Web sites. This policy statement has been established to help you understand our commitment to protecting your privacy, and the steps we take to ensure it.
Metagenics collects certain Personal Information, or information that could be used to identify you, such as names, addresses, telephone/fax numbers, or email addresses, when that information is voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to anyone outside Metagenics, our service providers, or as otherwise required or permitted by law. We use this information to answer your requests for information or to better understand and respond to your needs. We never share the information collected at www.metagenics.com with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Metagenics may use your personal information to generate Aggregated Information that does not allow you to be personally identified or contacted. Aggregated Information shows user activity as a whole rather than on an individual basis and may be used by Metagenics to provide insight on the usage of the services. For example, we might compile personal information in order to determine the percentage of users that live in a particular geographic area.
Tracking Technology ("Cookies")
Metagenics does not use tracking technology ("cookies") on this site.
Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using this site. Metagenics’ sites are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable data from any person we know to be under the age of 18.
The Company recognizes that your privacy is important to you. Metagenics employs security measures, such as those described below, in order to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of Personal Information under our control.
Technical measures to protect your privacy include, in many instances, the use of passwords and the support of encryption technology in order to ensure the privacy and integrity of your Personal Information, and the secure disposal of Personal Information after it is no longer needed for any business purpose. It is important to recognize, however, that no security measures are perfect, and no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
You should take precautions in choosing the information you send to us via email and in keeping your password confidential. You will be solely responsible for all uses of your password, even if such uses were not authorized by you. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password, you are responsible for contacting us to request deactivation of your password.
Changes to Your Personal Information
We strive to ensure the accuracy of any personal information you provide to us online. If you would like to update or review the personal information we may have on file for you, please email your request at email@example.com. To assist us in properly updating our files, please include your old and new personal information in your request.
Links to Other Sites
If you do not wish to receive information about our products, visit the Contact Us area of the Web site, where you may opt out of receiving such information.
You are advised to review this page regularly for any changes.
Click Here to download the Metagenics Internet Policy for Practitioner-Patient Sales
Click Here to download the Metagenics Internet Policy for Customers Selling Online to Non-Patients
Thank you for visiting Metagenics' Web site. The content, arrangement and layout of this site, including, but not limited to, the trademarks and text, are proprietary to Metagenics, and should not be copied, imitated, reproduced, displayed, distributed, or transmitted without the express permission of Metagenics. Any unauthorized use of the content, arrangement or layout of the site, or the trademarks found in the site may violate civil or criminal laws, including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark laws.
The information provided in this web site may not be construed as medical advice. It is merely for educational purposes and its accuracy is not guaranteed. Please consult with your physician or other medical care provider regarding any healthcare questions you may have.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
To ensure proper use of Metagenics' high quality nutriceuticals, we only sell to licensed healthcare professionals. If you would like to become part of our family of customers, the applications in this section can be printed, filled out and faxed to our Customer Service Department. If you are in the territory of one of our three United States regional distributors, your information will be forwarded to your distributor.
If you are not a healthcare professional, we would be happy to provide you with the names and contact information of several practitioners in your area. If you are a practitioner and would like to be added to our referral list, please contact our office or that of your distributor.
Terms and Conditions
Acceptance. This order is Metagenics' offer to purchase from vendor the goods and/or services described on the reverse hereof. This order is conditioned upon Vendor's acceptance of all terms and conditions contained in or attached to this order. Any changes or additions to the terms or conditions in any oral or written communication shall not be effective or binding, nor shall it change the terms or conditions of the Purchase Order, unless agreed to in writing and signed by Metagenics.
- Partial Acceptance. Partial acceptance shall not be deemed a consent to a change or addition to this Purchase Order, unless such changes have been reduced to a writing signed by Metagenics.
- Objection. Ten (10) days after the date on this Purchase Order, if changes or objections have not been made, it shall be deemed that the Vendor has accepted all terms and conditions.
- Proper Identification. All invoices, packages, shipping notices and other written documents shall contain the Purchase Order number.
- Shipping. Unless otherwise stated in writing on this Purchase Order, goods shall be shipped F.O.B. Destination via the cheapest common carrier, prepaid and uninsured. Vendor shall bear all risk of loss, injury, or destruction of goods, until acceptance thereof by Metagenics, except loss or injury caused by Metagenics' own actions.
- Price and Payment. Price shall be the amount stated on this Purchase Order, or in the event that none is stated, the last written quote, or the last amount billed for identical goods, whichever is lower, or if none, the prevailing market price. Determination of cash discounts shall be based upon the date of acceptance of goods, or receipt of a correct invoice, whichever is later. Payment shall be remitted by Metagenics by the U.S. Mail. Vendor shall be responsible to pay all taxes arising out of the sale of goods and services to Metagenics, except that Metagenics shall pay any sales and use taxes from which it is not exempt, which are typically charged to a buyer under the circumstances.
Quality Standards. Metagenics requires the highest standards of quality and performance for its products. The goods being purchased must meet standards required by Metagenics.
- Inspection. Metagenics may perform quality control inspection upon the products at Vendor's business location, to the extent practicable, at all times.
- Manuals. Vendors shall furnish to Metagenics at its request any quality control manuals, certificates, chemical analysis certifications, or other certificates reasonably required by Metagenics. Vendor's quality control systems shall be followed.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP). CGMP shall be adhered to by Vendor in all respects pertinent to the manufacture and shipment of the goods specified on the reverse hereof.
Warranties. The goods shipped shall be subject to the following warranties in addition to any and all other warranties provided by law, or otherwise made by vendor.
- Title. Vendor shall deliver goods free and clear of all liens, encumbrances, or claims of others.
- Fitness for Use. Vendor is aware of the use to be made of the goods, and the goods are fit for particular use.
- Merchantability. The goods are of merchantable quality.
- Specification. The goods shall be manufactured or were manufactured pursuant to specifications and under strict quality control standards of Vendor in accordance with CGMP.
- Patent and Trademark. Actions by the Vendor in performance of this Purchase Order do not infringe upon patents of trademarks.
- Non-Limitations. Nothing herein is intended to limit Metagenics' right to damages, as a result of any defect or breach or warranty.
- Rejection and Cancellation. All goods shall be subject to Metagenics' Inspection and acceptance. Goods rejected by Metagenics shall be held, transported, or stored at Vendor's expense which shall be promptly reimbursed by Vendor. Metagenics may cancel the remainder of any order after a partial nonconforming shipment has been received. Metagenics may also cancel any order at any time before partial completion is made by Vendor. Seventy-two (72) hours shall be a reasonable time to inspect for patent defects. Latent defects shall be determined after reasonable time for inspection and testing.
- Privacy. No publicity or advertising shall contain reference to Metagenics, unless Metagenics has consented in writing.
- Disclosure and Ownership. All product specifications supplied to Vendor shall be the property of Metagenics, Vendor shall not release data, specifications, formulations, or other information to any third party, shall treat the same as a trade secret, and shall take necessary steps to protect the trade secrets of Metagenics.
- Time is of the Essence. Delivery time is of the essence of this contract. Failure to deliver in a timely manner shall be grounds for cancellation and may entitle Metagenics to such damages as are incurred as a result thereof.
- Default. In the event of default, the Parties shall have all rights and remedies set forth by the Uniform Commercial Code as adopted by the State of California, which shall not be deemed to limit the rights to cancel, in whole or part, and procure goods from an alternate source, seek damages therefore, and the default shall not excuse delivery of the remainder of any part of this Purchase Order, without notice by non-defaulting Party.
- Waiver. Metagenics' waiver of any breach or failure of terms of this Purchase Order shall not in any way, effect, limit, or waive Metagenics' right thereafter to enforce and compel strict compliance with every term, condition and specification for the remainder of this Purchase Order or other purchase orders.
- Governing Law and Attorneys' Fees. The laws of the State of California shall govern this Purchase Order. Venue for any action brought hereunder shall be in the County of Orange. In the event of action to enforce any term, condition or covenant or to recover damages arising from breach, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney' fees.
- Compliance with Law. Unless excepted by law, Vendor certifies that it has complied with all governmental regulations, with Equal Pay Act, Age Discrimination Employment Act, all Executive Orders, Equal Employment Opportunity provisions, non-segregated facilities and affirmative action. Vendor has also complied with all applicable FDA regulations, if any. Certification of conformance shall be given upon request by Metagenics.
Entire Agreement. The terms of this Purchase Order constitutes the entire agreement of the Parties. It is not assignable and may not be changed or amended without written consent of Metagenics.